CUSTOM AREA RUGS
EXPRESS YOUR PERSONALITY WITH YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL OR MODERN RUG
custom Size rugs Guidelines
- Room size rugs should leave a border of 18″ to 24″ on all sides.
- Dining room rugs should measure at least 4′ longer and wider than the dining room table, so chairs will not fall off the rug when pushed back from the table.
- Hallway rugs should be approximately 2″ to 4″ narrower and 18″ to 24″ shorter than the hallway. Other area rugs will vary in size according to need.
- Try using different patterns that use some common colors in the same room for a coordinated look that is also fresh.
- Don’t get boxed in by traditional rectangular or square rugs. Consider oval and round shapes as a way to inject new life in a room.
Consider traffic patterns, exposure to spills, and other wear factors when choosing area rugs.